I would also recommend that we, perhaps, try and examine some type of relationship between athletics aid and overall aid of the university i.e. do they grow at the same pace? Not completely sure if the available data would permit that. Either way the relationship of athletics aid in the process would be salient. Maybe this would come into play with Question 2 when you use overall “talent” as academic/athletic/other and try and make comparisons?
Also, I really would like to see Question 4 pursued, and would love to be a part of that. It might not be something that will be completed by May 1, but no reason it should not be “ready-enough.”
I would also like to see some mention of some qualitative aspect so that we could be able to include it in the final piece next fall. My first thoughts are some open-ended questionnaires that could be sent out via a surveymonkey.com-type administrator. Certainly response could be an issue, but, to me, the data would seem worthwhile. Let me know what you think of that.
Also, Scott, would you want to just take the liberty of assigning us into areas to ensure that this gets cranked out? I have done some literature and data perusing and I know that I look forward to being a part of each area and would be comfortable with anything. Not sure at what stage of work everybody else is, though.
I hope things are going well for all and look forward to putting this thing forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaron, thanks for your contribution on this. I leave #2 to you... I'm concerned about our timeline, and maybe you can throw your ideas out there on this. Let me know; looking forward to this GREAT project and its outcomes!!!
Post a Comment