Monday, April 21, 2008

First draft

Colleagues - Please post your thoughts on this first draft. It needs much more work, but at least you see some direction. I am using a similar organization as last year's symposium proposal (Didn't Vince Lombardi continue running off right guard on ten successive plays until the Pack scored?). Much of what is in the intro narrative can be hacked and directed into objectives as well as conclusion. I plan on it.

However, I did want to let you know where I/we was/were going with this. If you have some changes, etc, you prefer, but all means go for it. I will continue to work on this over the coming days, with each of the sections knocked out in an unedited format by Saturday. Direction & language is always useful!!! :) NOTE: I have a final exam next Tuesday night (Apr 30), so next Monday night (Apr 29) is out for studying. However, my hope is that after my exam, we will have it in a good enough shape for a final edit to submit by May 1. Deadline is 11:59 p.m. on May 1.

Please carefully consider the part you would like to present. I think the only given at this point would be Welch and Kyle both/each doing the methodology and data presentation. As we break this out into topical areas in the next week, consider a portion you would want to research more in depth and present.

I don't know - I'm just shooting from the hip here. And I am so GODDAMN TIRED right now I need to get to bed. Shit, I can't even think straight and keep retyping over and over and over again (cursing for Kyle's benefit. :)

Let me know your thoughts and thanks!

Scott

1 comment:

SHirko said...

Welch

Thanks - I REALLY appreciate your input in the opening paras. You can tell I struggled with an initial direction (and after midnight the sleepies started getting to me)... you've helped to clean it up nicely. I will work on this more tonight.

Scott