Saturday, April 26, 2008

Third Draft

Colleagues

Take a look at the current draft, version 3 (check your email). These incorporate Welch's very good suggestions from earlier in the week, and break things out better. I took much of the narrative and just copied and pasted them into sections within our presentations, and assigned them to individuals accordingly. So, please feel free to change as you like.

We still need some more editing on this, especially in the research participation area, to better reflect the presentation as opposed to a lit review. I can work on this more. I also assigned both Welch and Kyle to the methodology, presentation, and analysis of the data. I need an extensive writeup on this and can help work on this over the weekend.

I think you see this coming together nicely. It has a better flow and organizational framework to it. I wouldn't worrry too much about the 2,500 word maximum at this point. We (I) can edit it down on Tuesday night as necessary. However, I will need all references submitted by Tuesday evening.

Beware of track changes at this point. It is hacked all over the place. If someone wants to just accept all changes and move on to a version 4, feel free to do so.

Thanks, colleagues! All input, ideas, corrections, additions, are welcome!

No comments: